[isalist] Re: ISA 2004 SE with Virtual Server guest: SQL 2005?

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 04:52:13 -0700

Consider the following, assuming intelligent ISA policies...
- SQL operating with ISA uses "x" machine resources and is protected by ISA.
- SQL as a guest of Vx with ISA uses "x" and "y" machine resources and *may
not* be protected by ISA.

..your call...

   MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
   http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/