ISA 2004 Revese Proxy (not member in the domain) in the DMZ

  • From: "Idan Plotnik" <idan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:47:13 +0300

Hello,

My scenario is ISA 2004 Reverse Proxy (not member in the domain) in the
DMZ for OWA 2000 publishing.

I work around these excellent articles by Thomas, but my infrastructure
is a little bit different.

 <http://www.isaserver.org/pages/article.asp?id=1214>
http://www.isaserver.org/pages/article.asp?id=1214

 <http://isaserver.org/articles/2004unihomedowapart1.htmlr>
http://isaserver.org/articles/2004unihomedowapart1.htmlr

I am using CheckPoint as my Front-End firewall and I located the ISA in
the DMZ, my is OWA 2000 is located in the inside LAN and I wanted to
know if its possible to publish the OWA in this infrastructure (that the
ISA is not part of the domain) and how the authentication works in this
scenario.

My second question is where I need to put my SSL certificate for the
Bridging option.

Thanks a lot.