RE: ISA 2004 RC1 Screen Shots

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 12:17:41 -0500

Can ISA figure out who is trying to send junk mail out? I've got a
situation where Exchange is stuffed full of queues of undeliverable junk
mail. This office also has 4 locations connecting to this Exchange
server and users connecting to it through their use of Citrix so
tracking down who has the virus is like looking for a needle in a hay
stack. I think that it is probably netsky so I instructed everyone to
run the Symantec netsky removal tool and a virus scan and no one claims
to have found anything. So can ISA help with this? The server is getting
bogged down.

Amy