ISA 2004 RC1 Screen Shots

  • From: "Paul Deen" <pdeen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:59:25 -0600

Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2004 RC1 Screen Shots

http://www.neowin.net/comments.php?id=18498

ISA Server 2004 Beta 2 has been available since January. ISA Server 2004
is expected to go final in the 3Q this year with a release at the end of
the year.

I hope this is ok that I post this here. If not, I apologize. It's not
my site or screenshots.
I just thought some of the people who don't have the chance to see ISA
2004 right now might like to see some screen shots. (You guys probably
already know about this site anyways, heh)

I can't wait for it to be released!
-Paul