ISA 2004 Logging

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:05:15 -0500

Wow, what a great feature...

The real-time logging for all connections into the ISA server is real cool.
Really allows you to see why connections aren't being made. This truly  is a
great feature of ISA 2004, among others I suppose. One thing, how does one go
about clearing the log.
I can see how to stop the logging, but if I want to clear it and start again
how do I do that with out closing the console  ?

I have to say I quite like 2004, I thought I might have problems with it, but
once I got a handle on how things where to work in this version it seems to be
simpler. I highly recommend it now. (Of course, install it on a test bed first).

Mark S