ISA 2004 Exchange FE/BE with FE on DMZ Network

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:37:15 -0500

Hey guys,
Just for fun:
ISA 2004 Exchange FE/BE with FE on DMZ Network:
http://www.msfirewall.org/isa2004/2004febeperimeter/12febeperimeterprere
lease.htm

This is pre-release. It still needs a good copy edit and I need to walk
through the steps again to confirm that I wrote them down correctly :)

The final version of the kit will include the sample network diagram and
the IP addressing scheme of all the hosts on the pilot network on which
this scenario is based. However, if you have a basic understanding of
how things work, you can easily read through this doc and apply it to
your own lab (never do something the first time on a live network -- I
learned that during my surgery rotation in medical school) :-)
HTH,
Tom
Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder