RE: ISA 2004 Enterprise Edition and SMTP

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:10:15 -0600

Hi Gerald,

Another lovely example of the "network guys" subverting the company's
(one that I pay big money for in your example) security posture.

Its not really routing, unless you have a Network Rule setting a Route
relationship between source and destination.

GFI works fine, what specific concerns do you have?

Tom
Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/
MVP -- ISA Firewalls