ISA 2004 Array install best practice

  • From: "nathan" <ncasey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:17:53 -0600

I want to base my ISA 2004 Enterprise Edition install on best practice or
experience from other users. Currently, our ISA 2000 array has 2 members
that are member servers in a DMZ Active Directory domain. The DMZ Active
Directory domain has 2 DC's. Since the array info is stored in Active
Directory, and Active Directory info is replicated to both DC?s,  I can
count on the array being online as long as one of the 2 DC's is online.
With this in mind, for the same redundancy, should I install the CSS on
the DC's or both ISA array members? The option to purchase dedicated CSS
is not really feasible. But if we did, should their be 2 of them?
Thanks
Nathan