Re: ISA 2000 and Windows NT 4 domains

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 06:28:04 -0700

If you mean by "AD connector", the ISA schema updates, then that would
depend on whether or not you intend to create an ISA array.  There are many
benefits to doing so, but the ultimate decision factor will probably be
money, since the ISA EE costs $3000 USD more per CPU that ISA SE.

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG