ISA 2000 and 2004 message screener

  • From: "Darryl Janetzki" <darrylj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 01:34:54 +1100

Hi everyone. I have an email problem. ISA 2000 & 2004 is blocking the
word "c-o-m-m-e-r-c-i-a-l-i-s-e"  (word altered to get thru ISA)

Emails can be sent to hotmail and relayed back but not directly to the
ISA2000 server from the customers site. I have to post via hotmail as it
won't get out of my ISA2004 firewall

I have tuned off/disabled the Exchange MS SPAM filter, Antivirus and
disabled the ISA SMTP filter to no avail.. This word will not pass
either server.

How do you disable the message screener on ISA2004 and IS2000 for
testing? Disabling the SMTP Filter has no progress

I think this is the first message screener problem posted on the list
with a particular word being blocked that is not on defined in the SMTP
filter

Thanks

Darryl Janetzki

Here it is....

>Important: The information contained in this e-mail communication may
be

>confidential. You should only read, disclose, re-transmit, copy,

>distribute, act in reliance on or  " co  mm  erc  ial  ise " the
information if you