ISA 2000 & VPN

  • From: Paul Crisp <PCrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:41:14 +0100

Can someone answer this for me?

Can ISA 2000 accept multiple VPN connections from the same IP or same MAC
address ?

I am trying to pinpoint where my problem is. I have mutiple people VPN'ing
into our system without a problem, accept for two machines. I basically have
a warehouse where we have two PC's connected to an ADSL router and only one
machine will ever connect to the VPN. The other either times-out saying 'the
server did not respond in a timely fashion' or just does not find the ISA
server at all. Both machines can browse the Internet fine !

Paul Crisp
Snr Network Support Analyst
t: 020 7 827 5201
f: 020 7 827 5266