ISA 2000 LAT Conflict with w2K routing table.

  • From: "Sastrawan" <bias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isainfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:08:46 +0800

I am using ISA server 2000 in windows 2000 server. everytime I
access/browsing the website either from server or from the client
(workstation) in the event viewer of the W2K server always showing the error
message as following (application log)

 "The ISA Server services cannot create a packet filter 202.146.255.5. This
event occurs when there is a conflict between the Local Address Table (LAT)
configuration and the Windows 2000 routing table. Check the routing table
and the LAT to find the source of the conflict."
Its look like there is a conflict between LAT and w2K routing table. Help me
to solve this problem. This is my first time using ISA server.

 Thanks you in advance.

Regards
Bias