RE: IP Routing does NOT work

  • From: "Gary Anderson" <gary.anderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 15:03:33 +0100

do a "route -print" on the ISA Server and the workstation that is in
subnet2.  You'll probably that one of doesn't know how to get to the GW.

Is this GW the one assigned by ISP or is it the one that you took from those
6 extra IPs for the ISA's internal NIC?  Can you ping the internal NIC from
the workstation?