RE: IP Printing to External Address

  • From: "Jay J. Mobley" <jmobley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 09:07:58 -0700

I had an issue printing to a Linux print server running LPR.
As it turns out LPR expects traffic from a specific SOURCE  port.
and since the connection was NAT'd it did not come from that source port and
the job got rejected. Not sure if JetDirect works the same, but It may prove
usefull to know

-Jay