IP Configuration change on ISA

  • From: "Pandey, Shobha" <c-shpandey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:52:28 -0500

Hi All

I changes the internal IP address on the ISA box after stopping the ISA
services and then recreated the rules using the new IP address. The ISA server
is configured for server publishing. Infact I also rebooted the server. But
looks like no connection on port 80 are originating from the internal ip of the
ISA to internal web server.
I changes the routing rules and also created the rules for the changed IP
address.
When I try to telnet to internal IP of ISA on port 80, it doesn't answer. SO
looks like its not listening on port 80.
Any help is appreciated. Its really critical. I just have one more hr left to
configure it.

Thanks
Shobha Pandey
Network Operating Systems