RE: IMail's WebMail Setup

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:10:33 -0800

Dennis, in the Imail Admin, change the web port to 80.

Imail Admin

Local Host

Services

Web Messaging

Also, send me the w10xxxx.log file off list if you want and I will review
it.

I have a feeling since you are on a non-standard port, during the send it is
causing a problem.

John Tolmachoff

Engineer/Consultant/Owner

eServices For You