IIS (OWA) publishing problem with internal Mail server

  • From: "Arif, Aboo M" <Aboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 20:00:45 +0530

Hi
I have installed 3 homed ISA server. I published my internal Exchange 2000
server.it is working fine. I am facing problem publishing  IIS (OWA) in server.
I have given Additional  Public IP Addr to external interface of ISA server.
And using the second public ip i published the mail server.
In my DNS server which is in DMZ I put ALIAS entries points to public ip of the
mail server. In my internal exchange server  I tried by putting both internal
and public IP (which I published) for IIS but mail.ourdomain.com is  not
working. DNS etries are proper b'z it was working without firewall. I used web
publishing to redirect all the request to the internal ip for that particular
public IP  . But still not working. Anyone can help me on this ?

Regards
Aboo Arif