RE: IE6 SP1 fails thru ISa

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 10:46:54 -0500

Hi Peter,

Sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't pin down what it was that caused
the problem. What if you force Basic authentication on the OWA
directories? That is to say, remove the checkmarks from the checkboxes
of all the authentication types except for basic on the OWA directories
at the OWA site.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder