RE: IE sometimes doesn't load pages.

  • From: "John Tolmachoff" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 07:59:59 -0700

Is this an issue with just one workstation?

It might also be an DNS issue?

Is there an DNS server on the LAN?

How does the DNS setup on that workstation compare with others?

What are the proxy setting in IE compared to others?

I was experiencing something like this before when I changed the IP of
the ISA. I had forgotten to change the gateway on one of two internal
DNS servers.

John Tolmachoff
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.