RE: IE asks for authentication even when integrated authentication is enabled on ISA server

  • From: FRAEYE MIKE <Mike.Fraeye@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:19:45 +0200

Yes the server is incorporate in the DNS, but finally this was not the problem.

The problem lies apparently in the passwords that are kept by Windows.

Looking @ control panel >> User Accounts >> Advanced >> Manage Passwords
You will have to delete any entry for a server on that domain.
This way integrated authentication will be used.

Thanks 4 the help and I hope this can help others too.

Bye,
Mike