[isalist] Re: IE Problems?

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 13:27:13 -0400

Looking at the logs some more, there are more differences than I
thought...

Here are two of the entries...  The first one is when trying to go to
cnn.com; the second is going to cnn.com after restarting IE.

Original Client IP          Client Agent     Authenticated Client
Service Server Name    Referring Server           Destination Host Name
Transport         MIME Type     Object Source  Source Proxy
Destination Proxy         Bidirectional            Client Host Name
Network Interface        Raw IP Header            Raw Payload    Source
Port      Processing Time     Bytes Sent        Bytes Received Result
Code     HTTP Status Code       Cache Information        Error
Information            Log Record Type         Log Time
Destination IP   Destination Port            Protocol           Action
Rule            Client IP           Client Username           Source
Network           Destination Network     HTTP Method  URL
Filter Information

0.0.0.0 iexplore.exe:3:5.1                                 GATEWAY     -
TCP     -
3866    0          0          0          0x800733f5                 0x0
0x0      Firewall            10/2/2006 12:48:38 PM
64.236.16.84   80        TCP 80 Block  Denied Connection       Non-Proxy
Web Block Rule       10.20.4.236     MAPSNET\dball          Internal -
LAN Network           External            -           -           -

0.0.0.0 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; MAPSIE; .NET
CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.1; MAPSIE; MAPSIE)
Yes      Proxy   GATEWAY                 www.cnn.com  TCP
Internet -            -                       -           -           -
-           0          750      46205  3019                200
0x41620000            0x480  Web Proxy Filter          10/2/2006
12:48:56 PM           64.236.16.84   80        http      Allowed
Connection            Web Access     10.20.4.236     MAPSNET\username
Internal - LAN Network           External            GET
http://www.cnn.com/