RE: I need somebody help me

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:23:31 -0400

Soso

ISA is not a toy.

ISA should not be being installed by lazy, good for nothing beginners
that won't / don't bother to research the steps required in order to
affect a successfully operating firewall.

That is what READ THE F*****G MANUAL is actually referring too.

9 out of 10 of these people then turn round and wonder why kazzaa or
bearshare won't work through the firewall and we don't condone that here
either.

Therefore perhaps the friendly way we poke fun at these "techs" will
either have them uninstall ISA and replace it with a  proper firewall
like zonealarm, or it gets them to get their fingers out and research
properly, themselves.