I have some problem about the ISA Firewall, Why in some where I full internet use IE to login my

  • From: "Marco Sin" <msin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 17:55:54 +0800

I have some problem about the ISA  Firewall, Why in some where I  full internet
use IE  to login  my ftp server ,after I login my ftp server I can't browse the
folder and file  ,but I can use IE to  login other ftp site with download and
upload in the same computer .But my ftp server is still already work ,why i
said that,because I used the client ftp software <WS_FTP> I can login correct
and browse all file download and upload to my ftp server.Please help!