RE: I do not mind a RTFM response if you believe my level of competen ce is so low, but Please respond.

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:48:03 -0600

Hi Peter,

I have no idea what the UK Academic community was trying to say (which
probably shows my ignorance), but if I have a site that doesn't work
with the Web Proxy service, then I configure the site for Direct Access.

http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/Configuring_Web_Proxy_Clients_for_Dir
ect_Access.html

HTH,
Tom