[isalist] Http Filtering

  • From: "James May" <Jmay@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:06:44 -0700

Hello,

Does anyone know how to use the http filter to block video? I have a
user showing up in my isa reports using 1.6 gigabytes of traffic daily.
I can block the site however they always seem to find another one. I am
currently using http filter for blocking  extensions set to allow
all.... block the ones I  list. It looks like this website hot923.com
uses some kind on html player in popup web window. My question is this
what is the best or most efficient way to block rich content on the web.

Thanks,

Jim May