RE: Howto setup a LAT DMZ

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 18:38:21 -0600

Hi KK,

Your DMZ interface needs to be a subnet of your public block. Use
private addresses on the internal network, since all LAT to non-LAT
communcations are translated, so why waste good public addresses? Create
packet filters to control access between the external network and the
DMZ.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder