Re: How to trace all the users accessingInternet.

  • From: mathif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:08:46 +0300

Thanks a lot jim, here is what I wanna accomplish.
I want to know all the users accessing internet, I have defined
authentication on ISA outgoing web listner. I know we can find this
information from the webproxy logs(DOMAIN\Username), but in my case itz size
is more than 1 GB so I want to know of a way where I can get all those users
thru some sort of script.
You have advised me to use ISA LOG ANALYSER which I have downloaded from
isatools.org. Now when I open pla.hta, it gives me the option search for ALL
REQUESTS BY USERNAME and when I say serach It gives me a dialouge box saying
"Command Line Parameters /L/S/V etc.."  How do I use this to get all the
usernames.. Or can you tell how shuld I use this application.

Thanks for the support.
Athif