How to manage SOPHOS AV v5 on ISA 2004

  • From: "Raji Arulambalam" <RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:06:42 +1200

Hi

I have SOPHOS AV v5.0.2 installed on a ISA Server 2004 server. It
updates OK from our internal EM Library.
But it is unable to be managed from the internal Enterprise Console.
Found that the ISA Server is unable to communicate with the console on
port 8192.
Tested it by using  telnet 172.16.0.231 8192 and don't get any response.

The ISA Server has the default builtin policies only.
What if any new policies do I need to create?

I have Sophos on a ISA Server 2000 box and that is working.

Thanks

RajiA

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.