How to make ISAPI filter execute before my web publishing rule

  • From: "VISHAL CHAWLA" <vchawla@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:19:18 +0000

Hi..
I have an ISAPI filter which handles authentication for every request coming into the ISA server. Also I have defined a Web Publishing rule to reverse proxy the content from another web server.

Currently, my web publishing rule gets executed before my ISAPI filter. This is causing problem. I get authenticated but end up with wrong URL.

I would like to reverse the order i.e, execute the ISAPI filter before the proxy rule.

It's an urgent requirement. Any ideas or help is greately appreciated.

Thanks
Vishal