How to exporting routing rules, LAT and LDT to file

  • From: "Miguel" <ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 09:34:42 -0000

 Hi,

I need to export ISA configuration in order to import it afterwards, so we
tested import/export script. We noticed that this script does not
export/import entries in routing rules, LAT and LDT. Is there any way this
can be done? We have a lot of entries in the LAT/LDT tables it would be nice
to be able to transfer this information.

This is very urgent and any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance

Miguel