How to erase cache

  • From: Armando Treviño López <armando.trevino@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:48:10 -0600

Hi. Do anyone know how to erase all the cache from ISA.
I have tried several ways, like restarting services, disabling and enabling
caching, etc, but when i look at the cachedir utility the webpages are still
there.

The only way that i have seen the hole cache is erased is to reduce the
cache drive space to 0 bytes and then return it to its original value.

I think that this is a very agressive way to do that, and maybe can cause
problems to the hard drive. so anybody know any other way to do this?

Thanks.