RE: How to enable clients to send e-mails through outlook express

  • From: "Waseem Javid" <wasim111pk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 10:00:25 -0700

hi there
liste to me then tell me where i m wrong

Server windows 98 Se with WinProxy Server
(192.168.0.1)
outgoing Mail Server gjr.paknet.com.pk
incoming Mail Server gjr.paknet.com.pk(remember gjr.paknet.com.pk is my
realy smtp mail server and i can send and recive mail using this smtp
server)

Client (Windows 98 SE)
192.168.0.2
Configure to use 192.168.0.1 as proxy server and i also configure my
outlook express to use my out going smtp server 192.168.0.1 (my proxy
server) and incomming smtp mail server (192.168.0.1 my proxy server)

and on this setting i can send and recive my mails in outlook express.

but how can configure isa server as outgoing and incomming smtp server i
thing there should be something mssing that we all miss.
regard
Waseem Javid
CICS Admin