Re: How to configure Lotus Notes Client

  • From: craig.willoughby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:55:55 +0800

You want to make a connection to a remote notes server. The remote port
that you need to connect to is 1352. Try swapping the remote/local values
around

"Lau Bek Kiau" <BKLAU@xxxxxxxxxxx>
09/08/2002 12:09 PM
Please respond to "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]"

        To:     "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [isalist] Re: How to configure Lotus Notes Client

http://www.ISAserver.org

Dear sir,

I alreday configured two Filter in the IP Packet Filters, In the Filter
Type, I check on Custom,

1.)
IP Protocol = TCP
Protocol nnumber = 6
Direction = Both
Local Port = Fixed Prot
Local Port nnumber  = 1352
Remote Port = All Ports

1.)
IP Protocol = UCP
Protocol nnumber = 17
Direction = Both
Local Port = Fixed Prot
Local Port nnumber  = 1352
Remote Port = All Ports

Thank you

BK

Please respond to "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]"

        To:        "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]"
<isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [isalist] How to configure Lotus Notes Client

http://www.ISAserver.org

Dear sir,

I have a Lotus Notes 4.6 Client sit behind ISA Server, This Lotus Notes
4.6  Client got to sent information to another site via the ISA Server.
Before I install my ISA server it was walking fine, after I have installed
this ISA server, it get block by the ISA server, how can I configure to
allow this Lotus Notus 4.6 client to send out information.

Thank you.

BK Lau