How to configure Active Directory with ISA 2004

  • From: "Wendy" <cw_lin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 11:14:44 -0600

I installed ISA 2004 on Windows 2003 server.  This server belongs to a
workgroup and not a member of AD domain ( for security reason).

The ISA server has three NICs:
external NIC has default gateway and external DNS,
DMZ NIC only has IP address, mask, no default GW, no DNS address,
Internal NIC has IP address, Mask, no default GW, and Internal DNS address
(which is Windows 2003 AD domian Controller).

Please let me know, how to configure the ISA 2004 to access Active
Directory and also to locate IAS, OWA2003, or CA other servers.

Thanks,
Wendy