How to change your NT password when accessing ISA first time?

  • From: "AJB" <isaserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 07:37:57 -0700

Hi,

We now use proxyserver 2.0. When a new user logs on to the internet he
will have a IIS4.0 logon screen where he can change his default password
to a new choosen password.

Now we are evaluating ISA server. How do I do this at the ISA server?
I want that, when a new user starts his browser and uses the ISA as the
proxy , has a popup screen where he can change his password at next logon.
Our ISA server is in the DMZ in its own domain without any trusts.

Please help..

Thanks!