How to allow 443 SSL - Tunnel

  • From: "Shanthi .P" <shanthi.p@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:08:12 +0530

Hai,

I am using ISA server 2004 and configured user based browsing. I have to
provide the browsing access to a particular web site which is using SSL 443.
But I allowed the particular URL with the HTTP, HTTPS and PING rights to the
specific users.

When I try to browse the URL, it threw an error as

Network Access Message: The page cannot be displayed

Technical Information (for Support personnel)
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The ISA Server denied the specified Uniform
Resource Locator (URL). (12202)
IP Address: 172.16.1.200
Date: 3/18/2005 7:28:00 AM
Server: shanthiisa.ShanthiGears.com
Source: proxy

Plz do let me know, how to fix this issue.

Shanthi .P