Re: How to Server Publish a Terminal Server with ISA while also running Terminal Services on the ISA Server (Q294720)

  • From: Dar Scott <dsc@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 16:08:39 -0700

At 1:43 PM -0500 1/5/02, Bob Cheeseman wrote:

 :( Now our day is done. We can no longer connect to any
server via terminal services. Just what we thought would
happen. we were working remotely, and there is no one in the
office to change the setting back.

Oh well, Monday is another day as they say.

Did you set up a VPN? If so, connect to the Terminal Server on the ISA Server through that.

Dar Scott