RE: How does Backup/Restore of ISA Config work?

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:26:14 -0500

Hi Hugo,

We must have been absorbing the same negative Vibes last week. I ran
into the exact same problem. Same machine, nothing changed except
uninstall the ISA Server stand-alone and reinstall it. The backup would
not restore! Fortunately, the access control and publishing
configuration requirements weren't that hard.

But you must have this file to make your life 10,000X easier for the
next time.

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder