How do you go about adding a disclaimer to out going Email

  • From: dmccall@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:15:28 +1100

This is probably a simple question for most of you however I do not know the
answer. I would like to add a disclaimer to all email going out through the
ISA server/firewall. We are currently running Exchange 5.5 and about to go
to Exchange 2000. They sit behind the ISA and we would like to add the
disclaimer at the ISA. Do I need third party software or is there some
method that I have missed and can use on the ISA? If I have to use third
party software what would be the best?

Don