How do we add computer to connect interner through ISA

  • From: Raj <rajkishore.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 18:07:13 +0530

HI

I have a computer on which ISA server is installed , it has two LAN cards
and the internet connectivity is to external NIC, and internal network is
connected through the other LAN card. Now I want to make the system that the
other computer on my internal network use the internet via ISA server
computer.

Interne LAN card have the IP 192.168.1.92 and int this range there is other
computer which is connected to the ISA Server . External NIC have the Static
IP and it is directly connected to router.

Then what are the ways that my internal network use the internet via ISA
server computer

--
Rajkishore Upadhyay
email:- rajkishore.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx