RE: How can I publish a UDP service (radius)

  • From: "Blake Al" <al.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:44:54 +1100

Isnt it great when you solve your own problem?
5 minutes after I posted this I worked out that you can ONLY publish UDP
servers if the protocol is defined as RECEIVE or (RECEIVE SEND). The
really confusing thing is that there is an existing RADIUS definition in
ISA server that is SEND - so it doesnt show up in the server publishing
wizard; which is what led me to beleive that udp couldnt be published
:(.
All I needed was to create a new 'receive/send' definition for the
protocol.
Hope this helps someone ......