RE: How can I block Yahoo Messenger

  • From: mathif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:53:17 +0300

Dude you are faast! Follow the same procedure for MSN too.. Like you need to
identify which file it uses to connect to proxy, may be "msmsgs" and you may
need to do the same steps and create destination set for that.

Regards,
Mohammed Athif Khaleel
Asst.Network Engineer
AlFaisaliah Group Information Technology
Tel.: +966-1-461-0077 x.209
Moble.: +966-509774015
Email: mathif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Save Internet, Keep all the systems patched"