RE: How To Block Messenger And Dowload Software

  • From: "Sam Chapman" <adminone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:47:00 -0800

Syed,

Check out the articles at isaserver.org. there is really a wealth of
knowledge out there. I practically read most of those articles. I am sure
you will find your answers there, especially that you have multiple
questions. I can answer your questions but you will be better off reading
the articles. There are some talented people writing articles for all of us.
FYI: My thanks to the Shinders!

Sam Chapman!