Re: How To Access Windows Media Encoder Through ISA

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:39:29 -0700

(Keeping it in the list)

You may need to restart the ISA services or even the whole machine, depending
on how many config changes you've made trying to get this to work.  As solid as
it is, the W2K TCP/IP stack can still get confused sometimes.  Since ISA
depends on that functionality, it's only as reliable as the underlying
functionality...

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG