Re: How I spent my Christmas vacation - Email found in subject

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 13:16:48 -0600

Hi Danny,

So, you allow LDAP queries from hosts on an anonymous access DMZ. How do
you mitigate the security issues involved with that. Yes, I know the
convention wisdom in some circles say don't accept mail to non-existing
accounts, but then you have to allow LDAP from a very low security zone.
A very poor compromise.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/