Re: How I spent my Christmas vacation - Email found in subject

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 21:29:38 -0600

Hi Danny,

I think you're mixing me and Dan up. I don't send NDRs. Not from any of
the relays in my spam relay chain, or from the Exchange Server. I see
the wisdom in Dan's arguments and why he needs to enable NDRs. I don't
have the same requirements in my deployments, so I don't send them.

So, my scenario, the problem was with the IIS platform and its SMTP
service and the inablity to turn off NDRs.

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/