RE: Hotmail Denied

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:04:22 -0400

Okay, we verified it for you, it only works via the web access version
from here.  Well, it might work from Outlook, but we didn't
trouble-shoot it further as we "don't support" external e-mail accounts
(a nice excuse we use).

Now Steve, on the other hand...  You'll have to figure out what he is
doing right (or wrong) to get it working.