Re: High result code values in firewall log

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:53:20 -0800

Unfortunately, these were missed in the ISA docs, but they still live in the P2
docs:
0 = connection established (TCP); traffic allowed (UDP)
13301 = connection request refused by the firewall service
20000 = normal connection termination
20001 = abnormal connection termination (distant end sent RST, etc.)

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
Read the book!