RE: Help with Mcafee Problem

  • From: "Paul Nuernberger" <pen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:28:51 -0500

Questions:
1.) Is the McAfee program running on a server or a desktop ?
2.) If a desktop, can the firewall software be installed ?

I have a customer running McAfee on a desktop behind ISA (with firewall
client installed) and it worked right out of the box with no special
settings.  It gets updates flawlessly.

Paul Nuernberger
Manager
Baron Computers