RE: Help with Cable direct connect speed

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <gmulholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 21:48:19 +1100

Be careful of these things. I know they sound like a fix for crap
speeds, they can be in general,  however you may come across times and
apps you are trying to put thru your isa server that don't work as well
as they should or as reliable or fast as you would think. This can
sometimes be a result of tweaking the mtu sizes. Ive seen it before in a
few cases.

I know John Tolmachoff had some info on a similar topic iirc.

Greg Mulholland